ED (Erectile Dysfunction) is quite a common condition due to which various males of all ages are affected. The diagnosis for ED is usually made when a male is sexually stimulated but is unable to keep an erection or achieve it in the first place.
ED can happen due to many reasons. It mostly occurs because of a lack of blood flow to your penis. Smoking, diabetes, high blood pressure, and obesity can cause erectile dysfunction. There are some emotional issues that can cause ED as well, such as depression, guilt, and anxiety. An estimate of 10% men face erectile dysfunction, whereas half of all males aged 40 to 70 are affected at one point or another.
What Are the Treatments?
Since ED can occur due to obesity and smoking, it’s essential for one to be realistic about their health. If you need help with quitting smoking then there are various supportive treatments currently available. You can also follow a healthy diet plan and get plenty of exercise for losing weight. If you believe the issue is psychological, you can speak to the doctor about cognitive behavioral therapy or counseling.
These medicines are phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE-5) inhibitors, which obstruct the protein that avoids blood stream to the penis. All brands can create reactions be that as it may, as they have contrasting dynamic ingredients, a few individuals might suit a specific treatment more than others.
Viagra is a surely understood and viable treatment utilised by 35 million men across the globe. Its dynamic fixing is sildenafil. Viagra is accessible in dosages of 25, 50, and 100 mgs.
Kamagra and Silagra
Kamagra and Silagra are ED prescriptions produced in India. They are not endorsed for use in the UK. It is not safe to utilise Kamagra or Silagra as its ingredients are not ensured or controlled and they might harm your wellbeing.
The Potential Side Effects
Numerous men take ED prescriptions with no issue, however a minority might encounter an undesirable response. Facial flushing, cerebral pains, acid reflux or a blocked nose are generally common. On the off chance that these worry you, get in touch with your GP.
Some of the less common side effects are as follows:
- A pain sensitivity or numb sensation
- A ringing in the ears
- Blood in the semen or urine
- Eye issues such as bloodshot eyes, increased sensitivity, or blurred vision
- Increased heart rate with palpations
- Muscular aches
- Skin rashes
- Vertigo and spinning sensations
Some of the rare side effects are as follows:
- Decreased blood pressure
- Heart related effects such as angina or stroke
- Fainting and Light-headedness
- Priapism (Prolonged erection)
- Severe blisters
Reducing the Risk of Side Effects
- It is critical to take after the directions connected with every specific brand of ED medications. Never take more than the endorsed sum.
- If symptoms are encountered, a littler dosage might offer assistance. This is less demanding with Cialis and Levitra which are accessible in low dosages.
- Try changing brand. Viagra and Cialis are the most well known, however another might suit you better, as the dynamic ingredient varies in every brand.
- Avoid grapefruit juice as this can bring about circulatory strain plunges.
- Alcohol represses the impact of ED medication. Two units might keep the solution from working or cause symptoms.
- Try consuming the prescription with nourishment. It might meddle with absorption. However, it can constrain undesirable reactions.
- Double check any present prescription to guarantee there are no connections. Identify with a specialist on the off chance that you are uncertain.
Erectile dysfunction is normal and in case you are enduring it, you are not the only one. If you’ve encountered reactions with a specific ED treatment, it merits attempting another choice.
Whichever you utilise, all drugs must be endorsed by your GP or by a trusted online doctor service to ensure their appropriateness. You should get in touch with a specialist today and discover which treatment will suit you best.